Tuesday 22 April 2014

Beachin' - outfit post.

On Friday, as part of the long Easter weekend, we decided to head to Rhossili Beach (voted UKs BEST beach and 9th best beach in the world!).

It was a sunny day and super warm but the wind was blowing as you are about to see by the state of my hair in these pics:

outfit post uk style
Sunglasses - Primark
Top - Topshop
Jacket - The North Face*
uk style blogger for north face
uk style hippie tarot
uk lifestyle blogger
There were parts of the beach that were full (like 5 rows deep) of shells. I've never seen so many!
uk style blogger wales
I love this boxy top from Topshop, the colour is lush and the pattern is like a magic eye picture! :p
uk lifestyle blogger
This was at the top where you park, you have to walk down the winding hill (and then back up!).

I loved it here it was so beautiful - hell of a walk though, I made sure I had my hiking boots on!

What did you get upto this weekend?
X

8 comments :

  1. This beach looks stunning! Love your outfit!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh! My boyfriend & I are totally going to give it a visit this summer. Cute jacket, I love North Face!

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need that bag!! Where's it from? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place Stef! The Topshop top is so cute and looks really flattering on you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that bag is a tad bloody awesome! Love the seaside, that beach looks beautiful and all the shells. Hope you had a fab Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lovely day :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i slept pretty much :) this looks beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this post makes me miss Swansea even more :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails