Wednesday 27 February 2013

Tie-Dye Bow Nails

Living with 4 boys I love any female company I can get! Sadly one of my besties here in Cardiff is moving to Birmingham this week so we decided to have a girly send off including doing nails and cocktails:

We used the ol' sponge technique and used blue and pink (which when they met maid a purple in between)
I then added glitter and a bow nail tattoo (which you can get from Skinart.com, Boots and Urban Outfitters)
Also today I dyed my hair lilac so these nails match wonderfully!

X


13 comments :

  1. I love the colour combo! the little bow is very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the colours! That looks really cute and pretty!

    Great post!

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I absolutely love the colours! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I love all the colours you used, and I need some of those nail tattoos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them so pretty. I tried the sponge technique but it didn't work :( x

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh you're so good at applying nail varnish! i'm terrible and get it everywhere haha

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, they look amazing! I'd love to do that to mine, but I just don't think I'd have the patience haha!! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colours! I'm too impatient for nail art! I can't wait to see your lilac hair :)
    Rachelle x
    http://inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these nails and I cannot wait to see your hair! I'm a bit obsessed with lilac hair ever since Gaga had it a few years ago xx

    Made In A Cup

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really really adorable :) aaw!

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh they are gorgeous, love the colours you used <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails