Monday 18 February 2013

Fred Perry Dress - outfit post.

This is the outfit I wore out to the Prince Charles Cinema when we hit up London. I was treated to this dress by my lovely man from the Fred Perry store in Covent Garden:

So much fun! 
Breton Strip Dress - Fred Perry.
Pentagram necklace - Christmas gift
Turquoise Tibetan Ring - Jimmy and His Girl.
(I have some closer pics of my jewellery but on a different outfit post coming up next week)
  
This Breton Jersey dress is so casual and comfortable! Even though it is so simple I would definitely wear it out to dinner or in this case a mad night at the cinema! I love the fit, length and the roll-sleeves - it's basically perfect!

Hope you all had a great weekend, what did you get upto?
X

13 comments :

  1. You always look so cute in whatever you wear! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! You are so pretty :D Red lipstick suits you really well!

    Great post! :D

    XO
    scribblesofvalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a nice dress, I love Fred Perry clothes. Also, your hair is amazing! :)

    http://stars-and-studs.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is now on my wishlist. Gorgeous..and it suits you so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i do love a bit of fred perry! i really like your pentagram necklace. i had one when i was younger & wish i still had it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is so cute and it looks so pretty and navy with red lips! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a nice dress indeed - looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are always so fun and playful! I really like your blog :)

    www.slingback-scandal.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cute! I have far too many stripy clothes to allow myself to buy it... this month. You look lovely in it though, and your lipstick is a great colour! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You watched The Room?! Haha, that film is a classic! Cute outfit too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute as a button :D

    Ruth x

    www.kimkimipie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails